FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY WENT TO TOWN TODAY.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107141109
Lysia and I met up with CHIANG at taka, B1 and we went on a mad food SPREE! I ate
- BACON SAUSAGES!
- $4.40 worth of sushi
- Beard PaPa's cream PUFF!
- Yogurt Gelato from Venezia
Yuuumm. Then Lysia and I went around in search of good sized bags, to no avail, met peoples and then went to topshop to look for my pretty non-g-string underwear and i ended up buying the cutest safety pin necklace while Lysia succumbed to temptation and bought her pretty pretty bracelet. Then we both had $2 left so we decided to go to Heeren to buy smth with it. HAHA. Picture taking picture taking, then she found her BOBBLE earrings (cost more than $2) and i found a pretty hair thingy (also cost more than $2). SO, we went down to NYDC to see if NICOLAS was still downstairs but the lucky bugger had left alr. SOOOO. We found DEBBIE! Who lent us money. In the end, we were happy, happy girls (: Retail Therapy for the Stressed. It works. Except my legs hurt. OHWELL (:
I just realised i really miss talking to some people. -smiles.
I like The Corrs.
Love means Nothing to a tennis player -too bad i play hockey.